A NYC native, I've been making jewelry on and off for the last twenty+ years. I love combining materials such as wood and gold or horn and silver. I use recycled materials whenever possible -whether it's exotic wood from salvaged musical instruments, or metals I've reclaimed and refined. Besides fine and sterling silver, I work in solid 14k and 18k gold. Designs can often be made in yellow, pink, green or white gold. I strive to make modern pieces, crafted with great care, from exceptional materials. I hope you like them.
*Your jewels will arrive packaged in a lovely gift box or tin with a felted wool insert, fit for immediate gifting.
• Domestic Shipping:
I ship USPS Priority Mail with the appropriate insurance included. In-stock items will usually ship out within a week. Custom or made to order work will generally take a week or two, door-to-door. Earrings generally ship quicker than necklaces. If you need something by a certain date, please convo me so that I can expedite, if possible.
• International Shipping:
For International orders, I will usually ship USPS Priority International with appropriate insurance. The buyer is responsible for any additional fees that may be charged at customs. You can check with your country's local post office or on your postal website to estimate what you can expect to pay in tariffs, VAT, duties or custom fees. Jenco Studio cannot be responsible for any delays in delivery due to customs.
Refunds and Exchanges
• While I certainly hope that you love your new jewels, If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, please notify me before sending ELIGIBLE ITEMS (see below) back within 7 days of delivery receipt for a full refund (minus actual shipping charges.) Return shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please make sure to insure your return, as insurance is the responsibility of the sender. EU customers must contact the shop within 14 days of receipt, before sending an item back, per EU regulation.
• Custom-made items (pieces that were made to customer's specification, ie. length, metal choice, etc.) are NOT RETURNABLE. However, I am happy to accommodate certain changes to custom work. Made-to-order pieces are eligible for EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT ONLY. In-stock items are RETURNABLE for REFUND or EXCHANGE. Please contact me to discuss before returning your item.
• PLEASE NOTE that I do not accept returns on post-style (stud) earrings and hoops, for hygiene reasons. Since earring wires can be switched out, I will accept returns on all other earring styles (that meet eligibility.) All items must be returned in original condition and in original packaging.
• Ultimately, I want you to be completely pleased with your purchase and will work with you to accommodate a happy resolution to any issues you may have with a sale.
• To fulfill your order, we will receive certain information (which you gave Shopify or PayPal to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
How we use your information:
We will use this information:
1) To fulfill your order
First and foremost, we need to use and process your information to mail you the goods you ordered.
2) To contact you
• We may use your contact details to communicate with you about your order, both before and after we send you goods, or for promotional messages about offers you might be interested in. You can opt-out of promotional messages at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
3) For legal reasons
• We may keep records of past orders in order to calculate taxes payable, file tax returns and track shipping.
• We’ll only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes.
Keeping your information private and secure:
• We will only share your information for very limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
1) If you agree
2) With our service providers (including our delivery companies, payment processors).
3) With Shopify
4) For legal reasons (including in the event of a dispute, or if we have a good faith belief that applicable law requires that we share the info with a third party)
• If you are based in the EU, you’re granted certain rights under data protection law. These include the right to access, and in certain circumstances to correct and delete, your personal information. If you have any questions about these rights please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Collins dba Jenco Studios
221 22nd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11232
718 788 3071